Tri-Lakes Community Health Center is Stone County’s solution to affordable dental care for everyone, regardless of income.
- We don’t have any geography restrictions. Live in Taney County? Great! Northwest Arkansas? Not a problem.
- We don’t have any age restrictions. We see everyone, from a baby who just got his or her first tooth, to a senior interested in dentures.
- Speaking of babies, did you know that the American Dental Association recommends that they see a dentist by their first birthday?
- We accept most kinds of dental insurance and Medicaid for kids (20 and younger), pregnant women and certain adults with health conditions.
- We offer a discounted sliding scale if you don’t have insurance. Bring in your tax return and we’ll see where you fall on the scale, and discount our dental fees accordingly.