Tri-Lakes Community Health Center is Stone County, Taney County, and the rest of the tri-lakes region’s solution to affordable medical and dental care for everyone, regardless of income.
- We don’t have any geography restrictions. Live in Taney County? Great! Northwest Arkansas? Not a problem.
- We don’t have any age restrictions. We see everyone, from a baby who just got his or her first tooth, to a senior who needs their annual Medicare Wellness Exam.
- Speaking of babies, did you know that the American Dental Association recommends that they see a dentist by their first birthday?
- We accept most kinds of insurance, along with Medicare and Medicaid.
- We offer a discounted sliding scale if you don’t have insurance. Bring in your tax return and we’ll see where you fall on the scale, and discount our fees accordingly.
- We are an affiliate of Fordland Clinic, a non-profit community health center.